Friday, January 20, 2006

Eureka!

I bought a usb-serial adapter today (amazingly only $15) and hooked it into the s'ware I've been writing for a few weeks. Like magic, it worked!

Therefore, there are some *known* bugs to be worked out, but... when I walk into my bathroom with my laptop in hand, it makes a flushing sound *childish grin*

I created abstract regions too [they aren't convex hull or anything, just circles and rects] -- if a condition, like being in a region, fails -- the event that was triggered is stopped.

I do *not* support any kind of triangulation at the moment. Each beacon is a singularity as far as it's concerned. But I have function calls in place waiting to be filled.

2 Comments:

At 11/25/2020 3:17 AM, Anonymous erectile dysfunction drugs said...

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding something completely, except this piece of writing offers good understanding yet.

 
At 11/25/2020 3:27 AM, Anonymous erectile dysfunction causes said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home